Notes 22 Oct

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmailteam.com
Mon Oct 22 07:10:50 EDT 2018

Present: Partha, ellie, Bron

We forgot that both Ken and Robert weren't coming, so we didn't need to stay up late! Oops.

Partha:
*merged zeroskip a couple of weeks back, but it has issues with unused variables which he will fix.

ellie:
 * trying to find tags for cyrus-sasl - it looks like they never got exported from Phabricator, so they might need to be recreated by hand for older releases.
 * planning for X-GM-LABELS equivalent (probably called MAILBOXIDS to match objectid and JMAP naming) via IMAP.

Bron has been sick all last week and didn't get much of anything done, let alone any Cyrus work!

--
 Bron Gondwana, CEO, FastMail Pty Ltd
 brong at fastmailteam.com