Cyrus Meeting Minutes May 14, 2018
rsto at fastmailteam.com
Mon May 14 07:57:01 EDT 2018
Present: Bron, Ken, RobertS
*Next meeting: May, 28th. **May 21 meeting is cancelled due to public
holiday and vacation.*
- Worked on making SAVEDATE safe for replication.
- Audited libical restrictions, making sure they are up to date (e.g.
UID not required by RFC 2245, some old clients still omit UID).- Working on placeholder mailbox code. Creating a new mailbox type for
mailbox.db. Mainly mailbox create code is impacted.
- Fixed remaining gaps between Cyrus JSCalendar code and RFC draft. Will
follow up with JSCalendar comments on mailing list.- Implemented Email/parse. Updated email bodyStructure decompose
algorithm to match latest JMAP Mail spec. Few tweaks here and there
remaining, then it's good to go.
Improving JMAP performance for main use cases:
1. Cache thread id/email id mappings to improve requests.
2. Cache Email/query results. Plan to use cyrus.db API with tmpfs
backend to cache binary blobs of search result.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cyrus-devel