Cyrus Meeting Minutes: March 26 2018

Ken Murchison murch at fastmail.com
Mon Mar 26 07:25:53 EDT 2018

Present: ellie,  Ken,  Partha

Ellie:
* gearing up for a 3.0.6 release soon
* cherry-picking important patches from master

Ken:
* Work mostly surrounding IETF
* Worked with WebSockets over HTTP/2 implementation in Chrome 67 -
unsuccessful getting it to work with Cyrus so far
* Updated my 2 EXTRA drafts.  Need to update CALEXT draft
* Added code to suppress iTIP messages for past events
* Fixed crasher in scheduling code due to uninitialized structure
* Getting back to use UID for everything in Cyrus

Partha:
* Nothing significant in Cyrus
* Working on FM stuff

NOTE: Due to a public holiday in AU next week and a couple of people
traveling or on holiday, we are canceling the meeting next week.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Cyrus Development Team