Notes 22 Jan 2018

Nicola Nye nicola at fastmailteam.com
Mon Jan 22 17:49:58 EST 2018

Always wanted to join in the Cyrus meetings but the time was
inconvenient/awkward/when you were sleeping?
Next week's meeting is at a different time!

Monday 9pm UTC
Monday 1pm PST
Monday 4pm EST
Monday 10pm Vienna
Tuesday 8am Melbourne

We'd love to see you there. Let's talk about packaging for your
favourite operating system. Let's talk about your desire for a
particular feature. Let's talk about bugs. Let's talk about how you've
always wanted to contribute but aren't sure where to start. Let's talk
about Cyrus around the world!