Updating Cyrus Bylaws

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at symas.com
Thu Aug 30 19:11:24 EDT 2018

--On Thursday, August 30, 2018 7:49 PM -0400 Ken Murchison
<murch at fastmail.com> wrote:

> If we think that the current git master is ready, I will release it on
> Tuesday.  I'm off tomorrow and US holiday on Monday.

Hi Ken,

As I noted below, current git master has 3 pull requests that need
addressing before it's ready for release.

These are all related to issues with the build process:

<https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-sasl/pull/530>
<https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-sasl/pull/527>
<https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-sasl/pull/529>

--Quanah