Updating Cyrus Bylaws

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at symas.com
Thu Aug 30 13:31:00 EDT 2018

--On Monday, August 27, 2018 12:49 AM +0000 Dilyan Palauzov
<Dilyan.Palauzov at aegee.org> wrote:

> Are the concerns raised recently by Quanah the only blockers for cyrus
> sasl 2.1.27 and what reasons prevent releasing cyrus sasl 2.1.27 within
> two months?

I'm not aware of anything else holding up 2.1.27.  And I think it shouldn't
wait on Heimdal to have the SASL SSF bits done, as that may take a while.
But it would be good to get the fixes I submitted incorporated into 2.1.27.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Product Architect