SASL 2.1.27 rc8

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at symas.com
Mon Aug 20 17:36:57 EDT 2018

--On Monday, August 20, 2018 1:35 PM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount
<quanah at symas.com> wrote:

> So it seems like issue#5 is a major one that needs fixing for the
> release. It *might* work with MIT Kerberos (via
> 4b0306dcd76031460246b2dabcb7db766d6b04d8) but it definitely does *not*
> work with Heimdal.  I'll see if I can dig into this further.

Looks like this is an issue with Heimdal itself.  I'm working to see what's
necessary to add the same level of functionality to Heimdal as is present
with MIT.  Hopefully that'll be fairly straight forward and (if necessary)
I can get relevant configure etc checks back to you so that 2.1.27 is
'future proof' for Heimdal having this functionality.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Product Architect