cvt_xlist_specialuse does not work with subfolders

Dilyan Palauzov Dilyan.Palauzov at aegee.org
Mon Aug 13 10:41:30 EDT 2018

Hello,

you can use cyradm with setmetadata: https://www.cyrusimap.org/dev/imap/reference/manpages/systemcommands/cyradm.html#setmetadata .  It works the sameway on 3.0, despite the fact the 3.0's documentation is silent on this.

When making chnages on master, e.g. updating the documengation, please verify if they are relevant for 3.0 and in such case backport them.

There is no \spam special use, it is \junk .

Regards
  Дилян