Cyrus Meeting Notes - Sep 11th 2017
rsto at fastmailteam.com
Mon Sep 11 08:33:21 EDT 2017
Present: Bron, Partha, RobertS
* Prototyped libmapped support for headers and indexed. Could be useful
for systems that have distinct mmap and fs caches.
* Plans to spend more time with Partha this week on Cyrus internals.
* Working on release management. Currently uses old Debian packaging but
will switch soon.
* Implements improved hashing of headers, probably using gperf
Idea is to allow for compile-time option to support.
* Fixed Cassandane tests.
* Sends out next JSCalendar draft this week, currently incorporating
feedback from latest TC CALENDAR calls and mailing lists.
* Implemented basic JMAP message submission using sendmail executable,
will change to allow for TCP communication.
* Plans to work on search index improvements this week.
More information about the Cyrus-devel