Meeting times and quick notes

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 6 18:11:56 EST 2017

I'm planning to do more detailed minutes in future so that we have a written history of the progress of the project.

The new time is working very well - it allows for more participation from the USA (particularly Nic who is not on the East Coast).  It is late for Europe, but only 10pm, which is the same as we had for Australia with the old times.

So the regular time for the meeting is Monday 21:00 UTC.  We meet in Google Hangouts:

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/g4xnqjjb5zvomzeb4kqvja3fz4a

With backchannel via Freenode #cyrus channel.

Our main focus for the next few weeks is getting the 3.0 release out.  The plan is to release in the next 2-3 weeks (before IETF Chicago).

As always, all are welcome at the meetings.  We'll try to follow a bit more of an agenda in future but with plenty of space for new business or interesting side topics as well :)

Cheers,

  brong at fastmail.fm