JMAP getMessageList with filter returns HTTP Error 500

Daniel Gultsch daniel at gultsch.de
Fri Mar 3 03:00:44 EST 2017

Hi,

I've been told on IRC that I should send a message to the developer
mailing list about my problems.

I'm trying to add filters to my getMessageList query. (getMessageList
without filters works fine); However when executing
[["getMessageList",{"filter":{"text":"test"},"fetchThreads":true,"fetchMessages":true},"mLol25TE7ZFb"]]
I get an HTTP 500 error in return. Body has the message item does not exist.

The logfile has the following to say:
Mar  3 08:55:49 localhost http[31486]: Running indexed subquery:
(fuzzymatch text "TEST")
Mar  3 08:55:49 localhost http[31486]: match(part=(null), str="TEST")

By executing getMessageList without any parameters I can see at least
two messages that have the word 'test' in their subject.

Just to be sure I also tried this by filtering for 'from'. But that
doesn't work either.

cheers
Daniel