Cyrus Sieve futures

James Cassell fedoraproject at cyberpear.com
Tue Feb 7 00:58:48 EST 2017

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017, at 05:34 PM, Ken Murchison via Cyrus-devel wrote:
> Does anyone have any requests for standard extensions that we don't
> currently support?  Note that "variables", "mailbox" and "*metadata"
> will be in Cyrus 3.0 and "ereject", "editheader", and "extlists" are
> already in what will be the 3.1 branch.

I'm most interested in "imapsieve" (rfc6785) and "duplicate" (rfc7352), including using duplicate within imapsieve context (even though the "duplicate" rfc says 'implementations SHOULD NOT allow the "duplicate" test to be used in the context of "imapsieve".')

> Extensions that I'm looking at implementing (pretty much because they
> are low-hanging fruit) are "duplicate", "environment", and "ihave".  I
> may also look at "replace" and "extracttext" which would be useful if we
> add handling of calendar events to Sieve.

"ihave" would also be useful to me.

V/r,
James Cassell