3.0.2: segfault in cyrdump

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Tue Aug 8 04:12:49 EDT 2017

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017, at 06:01 PM, Stephan Lauffer wrote:
> Now I get a Floating point exception (core dumped). Did i miss another
> patch from git/master to get it fixed in 3.0.2?

Now that's curious.  Nope, you haven't missed a patch, there was just
the two.  I don't remember even seeing any floating point code...

Does the FP exception happen with other mailboxes, or just the one
you're testing with?

If you've compiled with debugging symbols, could you please open the
core file in gdb, run the command "bt", and paste the output?  It should
look similar to what I pasted into the github issue I linked earlier.

Cheers,

ellie