Cyrus meeting April 24
nicolan at fastmail.com
Mon Apr 24 09:56:20 EDT 2017
These lovely folks showed up: Bron, Ken, Robert, Ellie, Nic, Nicola
Among other things, we talked about:
* JMAP and unicode. (Roberrt)
* Fixing replication of basethrid (Bron)
* Release of 3.0.1 last week (Ellie)
* Enhancements to stat counting/reporting. prometheus.io vs refactoring
* Compared to v2.3, Cyrus now uses a lot more memory (by
* This information to be folded into upgrade docs. (Nic/Nicola)
* Some remaining items from the Docathon pushed into 3.0.1 (Nic)
* Discussions taking place over possible sync protocol changes to make
it more efficient and enabling optional synchronous replication
locally. (Bron, Ellie)
* Only send changed fields
* Cache remote state locally
* "Reference" build package not yet underway. (Nic/Ellie)
Next meeting is next Monday May 1st at 12pm UTC in Google Hangouts.
Come say hi!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cyrus-devel