Cyrus 2.5.7 idled not stopped when server shut down?

Karl Pielorz kpielorz_lst at tdx.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 08:04:11 EDT 2016

--On 16 September 2016 14:12 +1000 ellie timoney via Cyrus-devel
<cyrus-devel at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> The attached patch seems to resolve this for me.  Karl, does it help in
> your case?
>
> It's against the current cyrus-imapd-2.5 from git, but should apply
> cleanly to the 2.5.7 sources as well.

Thanks for the patch - it could be a while until I can try this. All the
installs I'm working on at the moment weren't built from source (from
FreeBSD packages instead).

I'll post back when I finally get a chance to try it - but the reasoning
behind why it happens seems sound :)

Cheers,

-Karl