[Cyrus Imap 3.0] Doc wrong archive_maxsize

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:23:03 EDT 2016

I think some of the confusion comes from the fact that the setting name
-- "archive max size" -- very strongly implies (incorrectly) something
like "the largest size of message that will be archived" / "messages
larger than this will not be archived at all".  It takes a fair bit of
attentive reading to overcome that initial implication and reach the
correct understanding, that "messages larger than this will be archived
immediately, without waiting for archive_days".

But I haven't thought  of a better name for this setting either.