Another non-standard search/sort field :)

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Tue May 31 04:18:26 EDT 2016

Hi Ellie,

Unfortunately, I'm not able to say anything valuable about that license
compatibility hell. That's why no answer from me on that.

After some digging I found that function in question was added in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/spamassassin/trunk/spamc/libspamc.c?revision=5092&view=markup
and then fixed in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/spamassassin/trunk/spamc/libspamc.c?revision=5099&view=markup

Both that revisions state "It is licensed under the same license as Perl
itself".

Perl package on my system (Fedora 21) is Licensed under "License: (GPL+
or Artistic) and (GPLv2+ or Artistic) and Copyright Only and HSRL and
MIT and Public Domain and TTWL and UCD".

Can that help?

Best,
Vladislav