v3.0

qyb qiuyingbo at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:35:41 EDT 2016

I've installed libical 2.0.50, but configure still report libical > 2.0
checkerror

# pkg-config libical --modversion
2.0.50
# pkg-config libical --libs
-L/usr/local/lib -ical -licalss -licalval -lpthread
#pkg-config libical --cflags
-I/usr/local/include

checking for ICAL... yes
checking whether icalproperty_get_parent is declared... yes
checking whether icalrecur_freq_to_string is declared... yes
checking whether icalrecur_weekday_to_string is declared... yes
checking for icalparameter_new_iana in -lical... yes
checking for icalparameter_new_schedulestatus in -lical... yes
checking for icalparameter_new_managedid in -lical... no
checking for icalproperty_new_tzuntil in -lical... no
checking for icaltimezone_set_builtin_tzdata in -lical... no
configure: WARNING: Your version of libical can not support timezones by
reference.  Consider upgrading to libical >= 1.0.1
checking for icalcomponent_new_vavailability in -lical... no
configure: WARNING: Your version of libical can not support availability.
Consider upgrading to libical >= 1.0.1
checking for icalcomponent_new_vvoter in -lical... no
configure: WARNING: Your version of libical can not support consensus
scheduling.  Consider upgrading to libical >= 2.0
checking for icalrecurrencetype_rscale_is_supported in -lical... no
configure: WARNING: Your version of libical can not support non-gregorian
recurrences.  Consider upgrading to libical >= 2.0

Checking libical.so install location, I noticed that it located at
/usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu.
But in config.log, gcc link library as 'gcc -o conftest -g -O2 /tmp/x.c
-lical     -lpcre -lpcreposix -lz -lxml2   -L/usr/local/lib -lical -licalss
-licalvcal -lpthread'
If i run
# gcc ... -L/usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu ...
gcc will link withour error.