Two changes pushed to master

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Sun May 15 21:37:38 EDT 2016

On Mon, May 16, 2016, at 11:04 AM, Bron Gondwana via Cyrus-devel wrote:
> Are you running the latest version of all the perl modules?  I suspect I
> have
> pushed more recent versions to CPAN that fix these - there were a bunch
> of
> things that required perl module fiddling.

I think so, at least the DAV ones and their dependencies:

=> Net::DAVTalk 0.09 (from CPAN)
=> Net::CardDAVTalk 0.03 (from CPAN)
=> Net::CalDAVTalk 0.05+1 (from github)

The last updates to these on CPAN were a couple of weeks ago, on 2nd and
3rd of May. These are the versions I have.

I'm using a version of Net::CalDAVTalk from github because it's one
commit ahead of CPAN (fixes missing "_method", which caused most of the
Caldav tests to fail with the CPAN version).