Two changes pushed to master

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Sun May 15 20:25:12 EDT 2016

> For the first time in a while, EVERY Cassandane test should be passing.

I'm still (just now) getting failures from Carddav.sharing_samedomain
and Carddav.sharing_crossdomain:
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/366966/63357613/

I dug into these a bit on Friday afternoon, and in both cases the return
from GetAddressBooks() didn't include the shared addressbook, so the
assert_deep_equals would fail.  I imagine (but haven't verified) that
the same thing is happening now too.  Any ideas?