Can't make the meeting today
nicolan at fastmail.com
Mon May 2 07:13:53 EDT 2016
I've been beating on the man pages, trying to reduce duplication so we
can have the One True Source of all things man pagey.
* RST directories split into usercommands (sec1) and systemcommands
(sec8) and files moved to the right spot.
* :cyrusman: references need the right 1 vs 8 format
* Section mismatches fixed in the RST
* Audit complete of what files are missing from rst vs man pages vs
* Content in man pages that was missing in RST has been migrated over.
*Not yet done*
* Some : man: references should be turned into :cyrusman:
* There are some programs/scripts currently lacking documentation:
backupd, ctl_backups, cyr_backup, dav_reconstruct, restore
* There are some programs/scripts lacking documentation but we don't
know what they do: lmtpproxyd, message_test, pop3proxyd, search_test,
* Check that content in rst files is up to date with the man pages.
* cyrus.conf.rst generates sphinx warnings. The file comes via
config2rst being fed lib/imapoptions. Suspect some text tidying up in
libimapoptions would shut the warnings up, but needs verification
this won't hork something else.
* cyradm generation of man page/rst
----- Original message -----
From: "Bron Gondwana via Cyrus-devel" <cyrus-devel at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>
To: Cyrus Devel <cyrus-devel at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: Can't make the meeting today
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 18:59:07 +1000
Due to my complete lack of planning, I've got choir rehearsal
I'll have this for the next few weeks as well, so let's consider meeting
at another time maybe :)
Meanwhile, my main report is test cases for caldav. I introduced some
bugs, and found some bugs that were there before! Fixes and test
brong at fastmail.fm
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cyrus-devel