Can't make the meeting today

Nicola Nye nicolan at fastmail.com
Mon May 2 07:13:53 EDT 2016

I've been beating on the man pages, trying to reduce duplication so we
can have the One True Source of all things man pagey.

https://git.cyrus.foundation/T236

*Complete*
 *
 * RST directories split into usercommands (sec1) and systemcommands
   (sec8) and files moved to the right spot.
 * :cyrusman: references need the right 1 vs 8 format
 * Section mismatches fixed in the RST
 * Audit complete of what files are missing from rst vs man pages vs
   distributed programs/scripts
 * Content in man pages that was missing in RST has been migrated over.

*Not yet done*

 * Some : man: references should be turned into :cyrusman:
 * There are some programs/scripts currently lacking documentation:
   backupd, ctl_backups, cyr_backup, dav_reconstruct, restore
   (ellie's work)
 * There are some programs/scripts lacking documentation but we don't
   know what they do: lmtpproxyd, message_test, pop3proxyd, search_test,
   squat_dump, synctest
 * Check that content in rst files is up to date with the man pages.
 * cyrus.conf.rst generates sphinx warnings. The file comes via
   config2rst being fed lib/imapoptions. Suspect some text tidying up in
   libimapoptions would shut the warnings up, but needs verification
   this won't hork something else.
 * cyradm generation of man page/rst