Minutes March 14th

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Mar 14 07:56:47 EDT 2016

Sorry I missed the meeting.

I'm still working on sharing, amid other distractions.  I am working
through the idiosyncrasies between the iOS and OSX clients.  Some of the
XML elements that have been pseudo-documented by Apple as being optional
are really mandatory, so I'm altering my code appropriately and doing
some code cleanup along the way.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineeer