Meeting minutes 15 Feb [was Re: Meeting minutes 8 Feb]

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Mon Feb 15 20:08:23 EST 2016

The cyrus-sasl <https://git.cyrus.foundation/diffusion/S/> software and
documentation is in a wholly separate repository, and should not be in
any way affected by what happens with the cyrus-docs
<https://git.cyrus.foundation/diffusion/D/> and cyrus-imapd
<https://git.cyrus.foundation/diffusion/I/> repositories.
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight Inc.                              www.onlight.com
6525 W Bluemound Rd., Ste 24	          v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53213-4073	  f. 414.290.0335