Where did old Tasks go? [was Re: git.cyrus.foundation deprecated]

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 21 16:19:47 EST 2016

Hi Nic,

My understanding is that Kolab had a disk failure and lost
git.cyrus.foundation, so I have been unable to get anything out of
Phabricator.

Unfortunately before that time I didn't have the correct administrative
access to be able to extract all the tasks and information, so I'm going
to assume everything that we did on that system that wasn't in the git
repositories and synced out is now lost.  I'm quite annoyed with myself
that I didn't at least save HTML dumps of the pages that I had access to
see, but I assumed I could get the data out cleanly at some point in the
future, so I didn't push as hard as I should.

Regards,

Bron.

  brong at fastmail.fm

Links: