Decommission git and jenkins on cyrusimap.org infrastructure?

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Tue Aug 2 20:42:35 EDT 2016

Phabricator reads a lot of information from the old git repository.  I
don't know what the ramifications of pulling that out from under it
would be -- it might keep working, it might fall over spectacularly.  We
still have tasks and stuff in phabricator that aren't migrated to github
yet, so breaking phabricator before that's done wouldn't be ideal.  I
believe Bron is currently chasing Jeroen for API access.

I don't know what the status of Jenkins is.