Problems with subscriptions & Thunderbird on 2.5.7

Giles Malet gdmalet at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Apr 15 11:26:03 EDT 2016

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 11:17:23 +1000
Robert Mueller via Cyrus-devel <cyrus-devel at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> FYI a user of ours encountered this recently and we came to the
> conclusion it's a Thunderbird bug. An edited conversion I had with Bron
> is below.
[...]

Many thanks for your response Rob. I haven't digested it yet, or done much poking around, as I've been sidetracked on other things, but it looks very helpful. I've forwarded it to someone who's done more work on the problem than I too.

If we come across anything more that is useful I'll reply here.

Cheers,