Patch RFC: Broken compilation with Sun CC, missing include statement

Jens Erat jens.erat at uni-konstanz.de
Thu Sep 17 06:23:03 EDT 2015

Hi Marty,

have a look at the crash dump. If it is the same issue (within the same
library code), you should have a segfault with a non-zero pointer, that
occurs while parsing dates with US time zones. At least that's when we
had the issue.

I forgot one important information: obviously, this is only an issue if
you're compiling 64 bit binaries. 32 bit binaries will just be happy
with the 32 bit pointers.

Regards,
Jens

Mail: jens.erat at uni-konstanz.de