cyrusimap DNS

Chris Davies chris at fastmail.com
Wed Sep 16 22:04:21 EDT 2015

Does anyone have the SSL certs for *.cyrusimap.org? I'm setting up the
new ci.cyrusimap.org and only have the certs for *.cyrus.foundation.

My plans: Kill off the existing ci.cyrusimap.org (128.2.12.109), kill
off the VM ci.cyrus.foundation (119.81.215.68) and use ci.cyrusimap.org
(173.254.210.184).

The setup is mostly complete, I need the SSL certs, to finish my
security setup (it will be read only for everyone who hasn't requested
access), docker is currently running there but is reporting a pass when
things have clearly failed so I’ll need to fix that. It should then be
good to go.

Chris