Minutes 11 May

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Wed May 13 05:06:21 EDT 2015

This looks very similar to the same problem I was having (though mine
was a new account being forced into its initial password change -- but
the same error on trying to submit the password change), so it's
interesting to hear that it's not just me.

I had some discussion with Dave (dave64 on irc) about this but it didn't
come to any useful web-based conclusion. I have shell/sudo access and
wound up running the change password php script that way, at Dave's
suggestion.

So I guess I'm not much more help than "you're not alone", but maybe
Dave can dig further