Docker/Cyrus user

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Fri Mar 20 02:42:50 EDT 2015

On 2015-03-20 07:39, Chris Davies wrote:
> Not sure if you saw my previous IRC messages. The IRC server rejected
> some
> of them because I used copy & paste which broke each line down to
> individual
> messages.
>
> I'm currently rerunning the run command '*docker run -t -i cyrus-
> imapd-3.0.santiago*'. It failed multiple times but continued running
> tests.
> Unfortunately my terminal only shows the last 512 lines, so I’ve
> updated it
> to show unlimited lines so I can see what actually failed first. Should
> the
> tests stop once they hit a failure? or capture that and output it at
> the
> end?

It should do its best to run as many tests if possible. So, if a
"relaxed" make succeeds but a "strict" make fails, it can continue doing
unit tests and cassandane based on a relaxed build.

All output should be available on your stdout/stderr, so you might as
well:

   $ docker run -it cyrusimapd/santiago 2>&1 | tee santiago.log

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG