Docker/Cyrus user

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Thu Mar 19 05:27:57 EDT 2015

On 2015-03-19 05:29, Chris Davies wrote:
> I think it's because the cyrus user isn’t being created.
>
>> Perl exception: No user named 'cyrus'
>
> Has anyone else got the docker images working? Am I missing a step or
> command somewhere?

Are you sure you have the latest version of the GIT repo?

https://git.cyrus.foundation/diffusion/ID/browse/master/santiago;6c242b5541d257fb6464f86b99c9ff35b7bcc959$75

> I'm new to docker, any attempt to get command line access to my
> container is
> failing the the run script getting rerun, which takes another 5+
> minutes
>
> Any suggestions?

To get an interactive shell, specify the entrypoint (and a -s at the
end):

   $ docker run -it --entrypoint="/bin/bash" cyrusimapd/santiago -s

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG