Harbormaster notes from today's conference call - 29 June 2015.

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 29 19:11:05 EDT 2015

This is Jeroen.  Jeroen, we need you to look at this - it's holding
people up.

Bron.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015, at 05:56 AM, Nic Bernstein wrote:
> Friends,

    As discussed at today's meeting, there are two things we need for
    harbormaster to properly do its job:
>  * Install ClamAV development package (needed by cyrus-imapd
        build)
>    * sudo apt-get install libclamav-dev
>  * Install newer Docutils and Sphinx packages (needed by
        cyrus-docs build)
>    * sudo apt-get install python-pip
>    * sudo pip install --upgrade docutils sphinx Could whomever has
>      keys to the castle get this sorted?

    Thanks in advance!

    -nic
> --
Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com Onlight, Inc.
www.onlight.com 1442 N Farwell Ave., Suite 600            v.
414.272.4477 Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202

  brong at fastmail.fm