OpenIO integration in Cyrus3

Conrad Kleinespel conradk at conradk.com
Mon Jun 8 17:46:24 EDT 2015

Hello JF,

Thank you very much for the update ! Prefixes sound good :-)

I should be able to start testing your branch soon and contribute, as
the Docker image enables me to have a reliable development environment
locally (there are still a few errors coming up in syslog which I'd like
to take a look at).

Just for the record, the Open IO SDS Docker image is available here:
https://github.com/conradkleinespel/oio-sds-docker. I push to the master
branch as I go.

Best regards,

Conrad Kleinespel