SASL config options in /etc/imapd.conf

Conrad Kleinespel conradk at conradk.com
Thu Jul 23 02:40:07 EDT 2015

Hello Ellie,

Thanks for the reply.

I ended up using "virtualdomains: userid" indeed, although from what I
understand in the docs, it shouldn't matter whether you use the one or
the other if a user specifies a fully qualified username (think
hello at example.com) as "a fully qualified userid takes precedence over a
domain obtained from the IP address" (source: docs). Right ?

Thanks again,

Conrad Kleinespel
conradk at conradk.com
+33 6 23 82 42 79