cyrus-imapd 3.0.0 next beta and release plan?

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Sat Dec 26 17:48:46 EST 2015

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015, at 21:31, Ondřej Surý via Cyrus-devel wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> do you already have a release plan for cyrus-imapd 3.0.0? The next
> Debian stable will freeze sometime next year, so I need to make a
> decision whether I should make an effort to package 2.5.x, or just wait
> for 3.0.0 final (if you release it in the first half of 2016).
>
> Also next beta of 3.0.0 would be appreciated ;).

We had a beta nearly ready to go, and it was blocked because writing
the release notes was a big job.

I think I'd like to do the next beta after CalConnect, which is Jan 10-15.
Ken and I will both be working on making sure the calendaring is really
solid.  My main goal from this calconnect is to get our test cases up to
scratch and integrate with Apple's CalTester in Cassandane so we get
the benefit of their tests too.

(and of course get all Robert's JMAP work integrated!)

  brong at fastmail.fm