My cassandane tests break. Yours too?

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Thu Dec 3 21:04:44 EST 2015

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015, at 12:20 PM, ellie timoney via Cyrus-devel wrote:

> But at this rate running it single threaded will take the rest of the day.

... or not.  It just "finished", in dramatic style.

It reached a point where it started rapidly outputting result messages,
interspersed with syslog terminal spam.  I have my terminal set to save
100,000 lines of scrollback.  I was watching it fly past, crossing my
fingers that the point where it started going pear shaped would still be
in the buffer by the time it finished...

and then the oom killer got my window manager, shortly followed by xorg.
Doh!

So that was frustrating and, in the end, uninformative.  I've saved the
contents of the log directory so I can dig through that later at some
point, but in the meantime I'm going back to my notifyd-less branch.