Docs and the :manpage: tag

Nicola Nye nicolan at fastmail.com
Fri Aug 7 00:03:47 EDT 2015

Hiya,

An update...

I took a look and after some wild flailing, rapidly came to the
conclusion that this is beyond my skillset. I've created a task for it
in case anyone's feeling in the mood for a task. (I found an extension
someone else had written which is similar to what we need, so it's not
an entirely undefined job)

https://git.cyrus.foundation/T213

   Nicola