Meeting 2015-04-23T12:00:00Z

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 23 05:50:09 EDT 2015

So I left my notebook at work, oops.  I had planned to write up the minutes of the last meeting,
but I just ran out of time this week.  It's been crazy hectic.  I feel a lot more relaxed now, because
I've finally submitted all my paperwork for the 2013-14 financial year tax, and it includes the last
of Norway-related-dealings, so my tax is going to be in one currency and one jurisdiction again!
Phew.

So the next meeting is in just over 2 hours in the usual places:

Time: 2015-04-23T12:00:00Z
Video: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/g4xnqjjb5zvomzeb4kqvja3fz4a
IRC: Freenode #cyrus

This is 1 hour later than last week, since that's a little easier for everyone.

This time NEXT week, I'll be in the air still, on my way to Amsterdam for Kolab Summit, where I'm
talking about Cyrus:

https://conference.kolab.org/kolab-summit/sessions/cyrus-imapd-past-current-and-future

I'll send slides around soon and stuff.

  brong at fastmail.fm