Meeting Minutes 2014-04-01/02

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Apr 1 19:39:58 EDT 2015

Hi there,

a few quick notes on the meeting we had tonight;

In attendance;

   - Anthony,
   - Jeroen,
   - Chris

Topics;

   Chris and Jeroen are going to be sitting together for hackery
purposes, in an attempt to make a new CI environment hosted by Fastmail
work with the Phabricator instance hosted by Kolab Systems, possibly
with the assistance of some Docker images (but who knows).
Date/Time/Space: Wednesday 08:30 Melbourne, way-too-late Tuesday Europe,
not-sure Americas ;-)

   Anthony to wrap up and push a branch for, so that we can all do and
assist with, rebases and/or merges of, his netbsd and autofoo related
work.

   Licensing but more importantly copyright. I think we drew the
conclusion of letting more managerial people figure it out among
themselves, perhaps with help of experts in the field of Open
Source/Free Software/Licensing/Copyright/Trademark, such as Mr. Greve --
founder of the Free Software Foundation Europe and also the CEO of Kolab
Systems.

Furthermore, we discussed in general terms, the intricacies of an Easter
weekend. This may have taken us about 20 minutes.

Later, one topic discussed involves the choosing of a reference
platform... While the attendees agreed choosing something like "Debian
Wheezy" seemed rather reasonable, we can't make a decision without a
broader consensus. For those of you simply reading the minutes, this
choosing of anything simply means that *development* be focused around
such platform's capabilities, and everything else can be considered a
proverbial "afterthought". This is solely the space of active
development and volatile code (under active development).

We further deliberated there will likely not be a meeting on Easter
Monday (April 6th).

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--