imap4flags extension for 2.4 branch

James Cassell fedoraproject at cyberpear.com
Sun Oct 26 04:41:54 EDT 2014

Hello Denniss,

I have backported imap4flags to 2.4.17.  I backported 6 other patches to
make backporting imap4flags easier.  There has been no code review of
these patch backports.

The code is available here:
https://github.com/cyberpear/cyrus-imapd/commits/imap4flags-2.4

I tried to make sure the bytecode generated on 2.4 would be readable by
2.5, though not the other way around.  I haven't tested this yet.

I'd appreciate any reviews of the backported code.

I'll probably send a pull request in a week or so for this code.

V/r,
James Cassell