Any ETA for next release?

James Cassell fedoraproject at cyberpear.com
Fri Oct 17 15:31:03 EDT 2014

Hello,

Do you know what the sha1 Kolab Groupware 3.3 release was originally
shipped with?  I'm trying to decide if I need to be concerned about
backward compatibility for the Date extension, which was committed on 1
Aug 2014, and the index extension, which was merged on 29 Aug 2014.  The
index extension changed the bytecode originally defined by the date
extension, but if no one ever used the code with the date extension but
not the index extension, I don't need to care about supporting reading
the intermediate bytecode.

Thanks.

V/r,
James Cassell