Any ETA for next release?

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sun Aug 3 19:45:27 EDT 2014

On 2014-06-24 13:30, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Debian is already shipping beta with caldav support, and we have a
> freeze scheduled in this fall. It would be a nice to have an official
> release
> in next stable Debian.
>
> Are there any plans to finish caldav and release it as a final version?

Kolab Groupware 3.3 (^1) is shipping Cyrus IMAP 2.5 from git origin
master -- hence the recent series of commits from yours sincerely.

We don't have much in terms of release planning, albeit we have a
wishlist; neither of those features are easily mergeable back in to
master (except for few involved who have other things to do).

I have to say it's a shame we have to go willy-nilly about our own
itches (many trees out there have diverged a lot) and don't move forward
Cyrus IMAP as a whole, collaboratively, together.

^1: To be released this August some time.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG