Time to move away from Berkeley DB

Ondřej Surý ondrej at sury.org
Wed Jul 3 02:37:50 EDT 2013

Bron,

would it be possible to release twoskip as a library with stable API and
ABI (and proper SONAME), that might help other projects that need reliable
K/V storage, but don't need a superfast operations.

I agree that sasldb2 propably don't need a support for storing zillions of
records, so twoskip might be a good choice.

Ondrej

--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org>