fixing unixheirsep for 2.5

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 15 01:10:04 EST 2013

Thanks for this!

commit c95da833a910150bb8d55585d221237cf1b673d9
Author: Julien Coloos <julien.coloos at atos.net>
Date:   Mon Feb 11 15:36:05 2013 +0100

    Various fixes for userid with dots and unixhierarchysep
    Use correct (not internal) userid in ACLs when creating root level folder.
    Fix ACLs setting when userid contains dots.
    In pop3d, as for imapd, correctly handle userid with dots.

Fixing the various unixheirsep and altnamespace cases to work correctly has been on my todo list for far too long.

Anyone who's following along with 2.5 development and uses either of those two set to other than the default - I'd love your test results and bug reports.  I really want this rock solid by release.

(anyone who can write test cases would be greatly appreciated too!)

Thanks,

  brong at fastmail.fm