libzephyr and notifications

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Mon May 28 09:22:28 EDT 2012

On 2012-05-22 9:40, Bron Gondwana wrote:
> We're having issues building zephyr with the new automake stuff,
> and before we spend too much time fixing it - there's a question
> worth asking...
>
> Does anyone actually use zephyr?

I (we) don't.

> If not, I'd prefer to remove it and integrate worldline's
> notification
> bus work rather than having multiple competing notification systems.

No objections from me (us).

Andreas Osowski has successfully merged in / rebased the notification
bus work from worldline's github, BTW, so if it can be given a
glance-over before it's finally merged into origin/master, that'd be
great.

I've given Andreas commit / push access to origin so he can do the
final merge and push himself on whatever is origin/master HEAD by then.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG