Cyrus IMAP 2.4.14 released

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 18 20:53:09 EDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 07:50:26PM +0100, Carlos Velasco wrote:
> Looking into Imap util.c code I saw that names are stopped at a "." for
> the hash function and this is not in the rehash utility, so I patched a
> bit again the tool and now it works as expected.

Great - thanks!  I'm going to rewrite tools/rehash I think - it's pretty
awful perl.  Amongst other things, we need a unit test for the hash
algorithm in BOTH the C and the Perl code.

Honestly, the whole 32/64 bit thing shits me.  The algorithm should
never have been type size dependent.  I really REALLY don't want to
support both - I think the answer will be a fallback check for the
64 bit hash location if the 32 bit hash location doesn't exist, and
then move the file(s).