What do we want from the Changelog?

Rudy Gevaert Rudy.Gevaert at UGent.be
Tue Mar 13 09:43:04 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have a comment that (in my opinion) fits in this thread.

I would like to see a good way of pointing out new imapd.conf options.
Now you have to look at bug reports, changelog, install-upgrade to find
them.

Sometimes they are not documented even, but that is a different problem.

Regarding install-upgrade.html, I think that this file is not read by
default by most sysadmins.  E.g. I just look in the changelog.  If it
mentions install-upgrade.html I go look at it.
(Unless I know there are big changes.)

Rudy