libzephyr and notifications

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Sat Jun 9 03:55:51 EDT 2012

On Sat, Jun 09, 2012 at 12:16:06AM +0200, Sébastien Michel wrote:

> > Can you and Andreas coordinate / work together on this? If you need push
> > access to git.cyrusimap.org as well, please send me a public ssh key.
> >
> I've done a merge and rebase against the master branch and fixed two
> relative issues.
> The code is available on our github.
> I am on vacation until June 17. I'll work on the refactoring according
> to Greg's comments at my return. Most of comments are about coding
> conventions or code cleaning and are trivials. I propose to work
> together with Andreas depending its availability. And to do a last
> rebase after this task in order to have a clean history

Awesome!  Enjoy your holiday.

I'm working on integrating the autocreate/autosieve stuff at the moment,
and then I'll be working on making sure all the murder and various
namespace and separator stuff is compatible with the changes to mboxlist
code.

Finally, I really want to do the sync improvements before 2.5.  There are
significant CPU usage regressions in master at the moment.  I really want
to add some caching there, both sync_crc and last known remote state.