Libtool and Support for Shared Libraries (3)

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Sat Jun 9 03:53:03 EDT 2012

On Sat, Jun 09, 2012 at 08:05:20AM +1000, Greg Banks wrote:
> Excellent, I'm looking forward to hearing how that goes.
>
> If anyone out there builds on MacOS or BSD, it would be great if you
> could build the dev/libtool branch and report your experiences.

We should see if we can get some time on the Opera build-farms.
Cyrus builds so quickly it won't be a big imposition, and they
have all sorts of weird shit.

Bron ( was tempted to rescue the old E250 out of the skip, but not really.
       All sorts of ancient tech couldn't justify space after the office
       move )