Jenkins emails

Greg Banks gnb at fastmail.fm
Wed Jan 25 18:39:44 EST 2012

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012, at 08:56 AM, Greg Banks wrote:

> On 26/01/2012, at 4:57, Dave McMurtrie <dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> >

> > I added do-not-reply at cyrusimap.org to accept_these_nonmembers for
> > the cyrus-devel list.  This should work.  If not, please let me know.
> >

> Thanks, will go test now.

(sigh) I manually started a build and forgot that Jenkins is configured not to
send emails if the build succeeds and has no changes.  So I used the "send
a test email" button like I should have in the first place, and it works fine.

Now I have to solve the git polling bug in the Multiple SCMs plugin, or maybe
just configure a regular build.  Then we'll all start seeing Jenkins emails regularly.

Apologies to Bron and Olivier who've been receiving lots of spam from Jenkins
as I trigger builds every few minutes :)

Thanks, Dave!

--
Greg.